Wednesday 20 July 2011

Thankful for You

Today's sketch challenge at SCS gave me the chance to use Sweet and Sassy Stamps wonderful set Your Friendship again!  I popped up two of the three flowers in the set with punched leaves and added some SU buttons as flower centers.  The sentiment is one of seven in the set celebrating friendship, ideal for thanking those in our lives who have been a blessing to us!  The dp is from Stampin Up and the twine is from The Twinery, available also at Sweet and Sassy Stamps.
I'm posting my cards this month from my parents home in Glennallen, Alaska - having a wonderful time visiting my family here and also spending time creating with my Mom in her well stocked craft room!  The view from my parents deck and living room is beautiful, overlooking the forest with mountains in the distance, so we're not spending all our time in the craft room! 

2 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

Gorgeous card, Bridget! Love the polka dotted posies! Have to tell you my parents used to travel the world and a fave trip was to Alaska where they said the scenery was breathtaking! It's on my bucket list - lol!

Pretty Paper Junkie said...

So colorful. Very pretty.