Wednesday 11 January 2012

Hi, Hot Stuff!

I made this using the great layout for the sketch challenge at Splitcoaststampers today - Korin's hosting the challenge and this is a set she designed!  I love the fun images in this set called Punny Fruit and Vegetables from Sweet n' Sassy Stamps - they're so easy to color and pop up!  I added the sentiment using a speech bubble cut with the MFT's Say What Die-namic and finished off with a bow, buttons and stitching.  The sketch really suits clean and simple cards, and I know I'll be using it again!
Supplies include:
MFT Say What Die-namic
SU Lucky Limeade cardstock
Scrap dp
October Afternoon buttons
Sewing machine

2 comments:

Lisa A. said...

Hey...are you talking about me???...lol!! Couldn't resist:)!! LOVE the color combo and all the white makes your image and colors just pop...cool...I mean Hot!! Again...couldn't resist:)!!

Deborah Saaranen said...

Cute polka dots...fabulous coloring! Such a fresh design!