Tuesday 20 March 2012

Coffee and Friends

Here's a card with today's Color Challenge colors at Splitcoaststampers - SU's Baja Breeze, River Rock, and Chocolate Chip.  I reached for my Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Cocoa's Latte set and stamped it several times so that I could pop it up in layers.  It also means I didn't have to mask the image to sponge the inside of the Nestie die.
I used My Favorite Things Jumbo Scallop Die-namic along the bottom of the card - I love this die because it's open ended along the top meaning you can cut scallops along the edge of the whole card base.
I spritzed the seam binding with water and crinkled it up for a distressed look.
This is such a fun sentiment, it's a perfect way to let a friend know how much you appreciate them - and all those chats over coffee!
Supplies include:
SU dp
SU Chocolate Chip Cardstock
Paper Mill Shop cream linen cardstock
Sewing Machine
copics
October Afternoon button
Jute twine
SU seam binding
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Ranger Distress Frayed Burlap ink
Spellbinders Nestabilities Circles, Scalloped Circles
Cuttlebug embossing folder

No comments: