Friday 6 September 2013

I Say, Old Bean


I've been having so much fun with my new Waltzingmouse Stamps and in particular this fabulous set, My Kind of Guy!   When I saw the WM Pajama Party Bedtime Story Sketch I thought I might be able to tweak it just slightly and make this card.  It's my first time entering a challenge on the Waltzingmouse blog! Here's the sketch:

I used Memory Box Family Ties dies to make a little bow 
tie for my debonair gentleman and My Favorite Things Umbrella
Die-namics to make a cane.  
The tag is cut with Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Mini Tags dies and
I dyed a bit of twine with copic ink
 to match the dp.
The flourish is cut using My Favorite Things 
Framing Flourish Die-namics - there are four adhered
 together for a sort of chipboard appearance.  
I love a bit of hardware on a guy card, so 
went with an elegant little brad to top it all off!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Ink: Color Box Black
Paper: Echo Park

3 comments:

Marybeth said...

Perfect stamp for this sketch! Love this card ,so well put together. Love the die and embellishment at the top. Beautiful!

JD/ Jill said...

This is so cute! And as always, great colors!

Pauline said...

This is fabulous! Love the teal tones, and this masculine set is one of my faves!