Wednesday 9 October 2013

SNSS Design Team Favorites - Vintage Postcard


Hello!  This month the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Design Team are highlighting our favorite sets - Korin asked us each to design something with one of our favourite sets and those sets are 20% off until October 10th!


 I had a hard time choosing but I went for a set I reach for time and time again, Vintage Postcard.  Because October is Breast Cancer Awareness month, I went for shades of pink with this creation stamping with SU's Melon Mambo and Pretty in Pink.  I also used Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Heart Dies and the Pennants and More Dies (postage stamp) to create a little collage in the corner before finishing off the card with twine and a heart charm.  
I was trying to maintain a little bit of clean space even with a lot going on in the corner, so I hope that works!
Thanks so much for stopping by today and don't forget to check out the other Design Team Favorites, some of them just might end up being YOUR favourites too!

7 comments:

Kris B said...

Beautiful card! This set is great, very versitale! Lots of mix and match possiblities! TFS

Indy's Designs said...

This is such a lovely stamp set. I keep trying to decide if I should buy it. I talk myself out of it, and then I see such a superb project likes yours, and I kick myself for not having it!
Hugs,
Debbie

Mary-Anne V said...

What a pretty pink card...love how you clustered the elements in the corner.

Lee Ann Barrett said...

I have not known how to use this set, Bridget, but you have inspired me with your gorgeous card! Love the little collage style corner. Beautiful, friend!

juneroses said...

I have also wondered how to best use these stamps...they have appealed to me but I just wasn't sure...now I am inspired. Thanks!

zehra said...

wow, i love your versions of the postcard, so much fun to receive this in the mail. gorgeous cards

Monika/Buzsy said...

Very pretty Bridget. Love the collage of images and the hot pink with black.