Friday 17 January 2014

Fight, Hope, Believe, Pray


What better way to brighten a dark, grey, cold winter day than to work with brilliant colours and patterns - I received a Basic Grey's Knee High 6 x 6 paper pad for Christmas and it sure fits the bill!
I love the new releases from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps and combined these sentiments from God is Bigger and the little birdie from Valentine Critters to make a card for someone going through a very rough time. The bird has been paper pieced and I used copics to create the grass.
The words are stamped on pennants cut using the SNSS Pennants and More Dies and the little heart is cut using SNSS Heart Dies.
Just for fun I created a little fringe on the ends of the twine this time.  
Thanks for stopping by today, I hope it's a good one for you!

1 comment:

JD/ Jill said...

A very pretty, bright and cheery cards. With all the cold and dreary days we have been having with our weather...I really enjoy these beautiful, bright and sunny cards!